Monday, October 18, 2010

Asphalt

In view of the road men laying down a new surface opposite, I made a huge decision to spoil She Who Must Be Obeyed (S.W.M.B.O.)  We have a concrete drive up to our garage and being the usual cement color, it reflects the sunlight and therefore the heat in the winter.

This means that snow and ice are hard to clear, and I hate to see S.W.M.B.O. out there struggling with shovels and ice chippers to clear a pathway for me.  I often see her from my office window as I try and enjoy a warming drink.

I don't believe in excessive spoiling but I decided to splurge on a present for her and have asphalt put down.  It will greatly assist in the melting process.  I'm sure she'll thank me when the snows come!  As has often been said: "I know how to show a girl a good time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment