Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bowling

We're lucky to have a really good bowling alley in Big Bear.  It seems to do quite good business too.  I first tried bowling about 1961, and you had to keep the score on little forms.  I found the math, as usual, a bit of a challenge.  But today it's all done for you on a screen above the lane.

Yvonne likes to bowl a bit more than me, and she regularly goes with Evan when he's up here.  But recently I've taken to going with her for a few games in the early afternoon.  It's so nice not to have to work for a living - thanks to all of you out there pumping money into the still existing social security fund!

Anyway, yesterday, I actually bowled a 192, which seems to me to be pretty good.  My best so far has only been 136. 

The Bowling Barn is the subject of the Big Picture this week - you can't miss it, it's RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment