Thursday, September 8, 2011

Music Track - Big Band

In a couple of weeks, S.W.M.B.O. and I are going off an a small cruise.  It's an interesting week and I'll report on the itinerary later on.  But one of the things we will certainly do while on board is to have the occasional dance.  As I've reported before, I consider our civilisation began its decline when people stopped dancing together - a point I'm quite happy to debate at any time!
Like most of our generation we were taught to dance in our teens, and the lessons mostly stuck with us over all these years.  So at some time we will find ourselves in front of a band like this and will happily do a few turns of the floor.  This is a foxtrot for those of you keeping score.  I have no idea who any of these people are, but they sound pretty good to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABJohvS0vyY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6DB835E4F9AABF29

No comments:

Post a Comment