Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Neat Freaks


I rather envy really neat people.  From time to time I try and pull myself together and stop being messy, and over the years after the strenous work by wives, I have gradually stopped being a slob, which I cheerfully was in my youth.  I've even reached the stage where dropped clothing on the floor bothers me.

Last year I made a supreme effort and tidied up my dest - I even wrote a blog on it at the time.  I stopped using little pieces of paper and now use a small notebook.  I think I've achieved about a 90% goal on that one.

Just up the road from us is a fellow who is a confirmed neat freak.  His garden is immaculate and last year he had some trees cut down and the big logs were stacked up pretty well.  But that was not enough as he wanted smaller pieces to burn in his fireplace.

With his daughter, who is even more neat than him he states, he hired a log spliltter and cut up the large pieces.  The above photo shows the result of his work.  Amazing.  Look at how neatly he has stacked up the logs.  I can't imagine how hard it was to do this so neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment