Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday's Column

OK I admit it.  Very often, my blog posts end up being written about in the longer format of my weekly columnn for The Sun.  This week's is a typical example as it's to do with my visit to Florida, to see my old friend Paul last December.  You can read the entire column as usual at www.sbsun.com/trevorstravels
I'm always anxious to see the paper when it arrives on Sunday, as I'm never sure which picture my editor has picked out, nor do I know if he's hacked my copy to pieces.  Actually he's pretty good and I couldn't detect any changes to the piece I sent him.  He chose this photo of Sanibel Lighthouse as the main picture for the article, with a couple of smaller ones to shape it up.  In fact he usually passes my stuff off pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment