Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Infidelity

The other day my dogs detected that another bout of infidelity had overcome me.  I have no excuse, but I couldn't help myself.  We were in a local watering hole and I saw a black standard poodle come around to the back where there is an outdoor seating area.  She was called Nicki and was quite small for a standard.  She was beautiful, and I made a great fuss of her and a bit of a fool of myself.  She was just two, and had all the energy that they have at that age.  When I returned home Frankie and Johnny knew immediately that I had been with another dog.  I was forced to give them extra treats to placate my sorry and shameful behavior.  They forgave me.
The incident made me go back in my files and look at how the boys have progressed in the 7 1/2 years we have had them since they were puppies.
This is Frankie on the left and Johnny on the right at six months old.
Here they are today, in reverse order.

No comments:

Post a Comment