Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tirade - Warnings

S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed) doesn't like me shouting at the television.  She says it's annoying and pointless.  But I think it works.  The overseeing nannies of our state believe that we have to be protected from all dangers and that includes flash floods.  So they instituted a warning that comes across the TV with an accompanying buzzing sound.  They have also added an announcer, whose voice in full government efficiency is almost impossible to understand.  No matter, the drivel that we should be careful in such and such an area etc, etc, is put on the screen.  I drives me crazy and I have been forced to go against S.W.M.B.O's wishes and shout at the TV.  Amazingly the most annoying aspect of this stupidity, namely the buzzing and the voice, has stopped.  So, see?
Come on People!

No comments:

Post a Comment