Wednesday, November 21, 2012

If I won the lottery - two.

I used to play a game with young people with this question: What would you do if I gave you a couple of million dollars?  They would always say things like "I'd buy a big house."  I then would say; well I've thrown that in with the money.  Then they would say "Oh, I'd buy a Ferrari," and I say I'd thrown that in as well.  Down the list we would go and it always used to stump them once all their material wishes had been granted.  I think it is an age thing.  But I have to say that there is perhaps one little - or should I say big - thing I would buy if I won the lottery.

Some time back I listed some of my favorite cars and this was among them.  Mine was the hard top version.  I would dearly love to own one again.  But more importantly have the room to store it and also maintain it, as I have no idea - only how to drive it! Oh, it's a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado, by the way.  Magnificent example of American automotive engineering. What a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment